I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Daniel Merselis
- Graduate Student, Florida International Univeristy
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Googling protocols for the re-use of otherwise disposable laboratory supplies., and I've joined because I'm interested in saving my lab money. I'm particularly interested in contacting specific authors of money saving (DNA extraction kit re-use) protocols and providing clarifying edits to WetWare, but I cannot do either without an account..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164