User:Daniel B Rosen
- Huangfu Lab
Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Program at Weill Cornell/Rockefeller University/Sloan-Kettering
Hello, I am a rotation student in the Huangfu Lab at Sloan-Kettering Memorial Cancer Center.
- induced pluripotent stem cells
- gene therapy and regenerative medicine
- MD Weill Cornell (expected)
- PhD Tri-Institutional Program (expected)
My undergrad degrees were in...
- BA Molecular and Cell Biology emphasis in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of California, Berkeley 2009
- BS Bioengineering, University of California, Berkeley 2009
In this journal... in 2004...
// or you could use biblio if your publication is in pubmed: e.g
- John Smith. The art of saying nothing. Verbose Editions 1999.
- Ministerial Meeting on Population of the Non-Aligned Movement (1993: Bali). Denpasar Declaration on Population and Development. Integration. 1994 Jun(40):27-9. DOI:10.1234/2013/999990. |