January - October, 2005
- I worked at The Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research under Dr. Fernando Camargo. I worked on characterizing the gene Evi-1 in hematopoietic stem cells (basically).
May - November, 2006
June 2007 - June 2008
- MCB 195 Introduction to Systems Biology and Bioengineering
- I'm mostly taking this course because of the incredible professors, Uri Alon and Peter Sorger.
- MCB 111 Quantitative Methods in Biology
- I'm mostly taking this course because my department is requiring me to do so. Seems like it will be interesting, though. You can never know MATLAB too well (I'm serious...)
- STAT 115 Introduction to Computational Biology
- It fits my schedule...
Delbert A. Green II
16 Divinity Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138
dagreen AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
Ooooh. Here is a "Did You Know?"
- Did you know that André Green is a French psychoanalyst. He made the "Who's Who in France 2005-5006." That's pretty cool. I mean, I guess...
MIT iGEM Team Member Profile: André Green II
André, from Louisiana, is a sophomore in biological engineering. That makes him one of the first of MIT's biological engineering majors. He's been spending his summers working in numerous molecular biology labs so he's very excited about the chance to engineer a biological system.