I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- D.J. Strouse
- University of Southern Californiaa
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from SciAm 'Science 2.0' Article, and I've joined because I would like access to the classes posted on OpenWetWare. I'm studying Electrical Engineering and Neurosience in pusuit of human augmentation. Biological engineering is another tool for active evolution and I'm interested in learning more..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here