I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Cynthia Hao
- Stanford University
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work as a BioE REU student in the Endy Lab at Stanford University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Endy Lab email and slack, and I've joined for REU work this summer on the Build-a-Cell project. I will most likely be editing protocols and resources related to expressing essential genes in a cell-free system for testing, and encapsulating cell-free systems in liposomes.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Synthetic Biology
- Distributed Enzymatic DNA Synthesis
- Abiotic uses for DNA (data storage, logic gates, in vitro expression systems, etc.)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56. DOI:10.1016/s0022-2836(61)80072-7 |
leave a comment about a paper here