User:Crimson C. Tayco
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Crimson C. Tayco
- Room 232 Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology Laboratory, The Marine Science Institute, National Science Complex, College of Science, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology Laboratory of the Marine Science Institute at University of the Philippines in Diliman. I learned about OpenWetWare from the Internet, and I've joined because I would like to share and impart my experiences and know-how about the research that I do. I am currently involved in a project entitled Biotechnology of Kappaphycus and Gracilaria Phase II. I am specifically looking at carrageenase- and agarase-producing marine bacteria.
- On-going, MS in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, NIMBB, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101
- 2007, BS in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, National Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (NIMBB), University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, 1101
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164