From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Craig Manning
- School of Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Durham University
- South road
- DH1 3LE
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the lab of Prof Stefan Przyborski at the University of Durham.
- 2004, PhD Investigation of a Chitinase-Related receptor-like Kinase in Medicago truncatula, University of York
- 2001, MRes Biomolecular science, University of York
- 1999, BSc Biochemistry, University of York
- Seed oil production mechanics.
- Plant/microbe interactions, symbiosis and pathogenesis.
- Health and lifespan automation.
- 3D human skin models.
- Development of the mouse dermal adipose layer occurs independently of subcutaneous adipose tissue and is marked by restricted early expression of FABP4.
- Kamila Wojciechowicz , Karl Gledhill , Carrie A. Ambler, Craig B. Manning, Colin A. B. Jahoda
- https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0059811 ("pmid=23555789")
- Giant Panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca) Buccal Mucosa Tissue as a Source of Multipotent Progenitor Cells
- Hilary M. A. Prescott, Craig Manning, Aaron Gardner, William A. Ritchie, Romain Pizzi, Simon Girling, Iain Valentine, Chengdong Wang, Colin A. B. Jahoda