User:Craig A. Lindley
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Craig A. Lindley
- Blekinge Institute of Technology
- SE-371 79 Karlskrona
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the School of Computing at Blekinge Institute of Technology. I learned about OpenWetWare from Surfing for synthetic biology., and I've joined because I am a professional computer scientist. The future of computation is biological!.
- 1997, PhD, School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia. Title: A Behavioural Paradigm of Artificial Intelligence and its Application to Satellite Autonomy
- 1992, Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (i.e. Applied Physics), Department of Applied Physics, University of Central Queensland, Australia
- 1991, MAppSc (Computing Science) by research thesis, Department of Computing Science, University of Technology, Australia. Title: The Knowledge Analyst's Assistant: A Computer Aided Knowledge Engineering Tool
- 1989, Graduate Diploma in Applied Computing, Department of Mathematics and Computing, University of Central Queensland, Australia.
- 1982, BA(Hons), Department of Philosophy, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Synthetic Biology Substrates for Artificial Intelligence
- Hybrid Mechatronic/Biotechnology Systems
- Biometric Human/Machine Interfaces
- CAM/CAM Systems for Synthetic Biology
- Cognitive Science, Interactive Simulation and Visualisation Systems, AI in Virtual Environments.
- Autonomous and Tele-Operated Vehicles.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here