- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 4.4 Course/Minor
- 4.5 Year of Graduation
- 4.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 4.7 Email
- 4.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 4.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 4.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 4.13 Commitment to academic integrity
- Cortni Dick
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Huntsville, AR
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Jasanoff Lab at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- 2016, BS in Biological Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Tissue Engineering
- Stem Cell Research
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
We will take a doodle poll to set regular office hours based upon T/R or W/F section. However, we do offer supplemental office hours before big assignments are due.
What times on Sundays (all), Mondays (T/R section), and Tuesdays (W/F section) are you available for occasional office hours? We have held office hours in the evening in the past, but day time slots are best.
Sunday: all day
Monday: Before 11am
Tuesday: 9-10am, after 4pm
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes/Spring 2014|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes/Fall 2013|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||No|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||No|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I worked on a dyslexia study in the Gabrieli Lab at the McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT. I learned basic cognition tests and how to edit fMRI scans. I currently work at the Jasanoff Lab. I'm working on a PAG/MFB study in rats. I've learned how to do the behavioral testing as well as the electrode implant surgery.
For example, please let us know if you have any special glove requests, namely XS or XL size, or nitrile material -- we carry latex S/M/L by default.
The gloves are fine with me
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Favorite Food: Lasagna
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.