I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Chuan Wei
- Fudan University
- Shanghai, China.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Laboratory of Advanced Materials at Fudan University.
- 2008- , PhD, Fudan
My interests foucs on synthesis of stimuli sensitive diblock copolymers with well defined structures, using controlled/“living” polymerization techniques (ATRP, RAFT, ROP, etc), for biomedical application.
1. Dual stimuli-responsive polymeric micelles exhibiting “AND” logic gate for controlled release of adriamycin Chuan Wei, Jia Guo, Changchun Wang* Macromolecular Rapid Communications. 2011, DOI:
2. Facile synthesis of triple-stimuli (photo/pH/thermo) responsive copolymers of 2-diazo-1,2-naphthoquinone-mediated poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-N-hydroxymethylacrylamide), Yuan-Yuan Yu, Feng Tian, Chuan Wei, Chang-Chun Wang* Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry 47, 2763-2773, 2009. DOI:
3. Fabrication and characterization of mesoporous TiO2 / polypyrrole-based nanocomposite for electrorheological fluid Chuan Wei, Yihua Zhu*, Yi Jin, Xiaoling Yang, Chunzhong Li Materials Research Bulletin 43, 3263-3269, 2008. DOI:
4. Fabrication and characterization of cerium-doped titania inverse opal by sol-gel method Yi Jin, Yihua Zhu*, Xiaoling Yang, Chuan Wei, Chunzhong Li Materials Chemistry and Physics 106, 209-214, 2007. DOI:
5. One-pot synthesis of polyaniline-doped in mesoporous TiO2 and its electrorheological behavior, Chuan Wei, Yihua Zhu*, Xiaoling Yang and Chunzhong Li. Materials Science and Engineering: B 137,213-216. 2007. DOI: