- Christopher Vaglio
- Universidad de los Andes
- Bogotá, Colombia
- San José, Costa Rica
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Biophysics Lab at Los Andes University. In this lab I research about the relevance of the membrane lipids in the bacterial persistance. I've work in molecular biology, synthetic biology and biocontrol.
- 2017, MS, Computational Biology, Uniandes
- 2015, MPM, Project Management, Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica
- 2012, BS, Biotechnology Engineering, Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica
- Synthetic Biology
- Systems Biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164