I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Christopher Southan
- ChrisDS Consulting
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I followed antimalerial posts on Twitter and LinkedIN, and I've joined because I work at the interface between bioinformatics and cheminformatics and would like to contribute occasionally to OWW via questions and comments. One cross-over area over particular interest is the open development of antimalarials. I would specifically like to participate in the upcoming event on 24 Feb, but the time zone will make this difficult. There is more background information about me in the links below. Yours, Dr Chris Southan.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/cdsouthan Blog: http://cdsouthan.blogspot.com/ LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cdsouthan Publications: http://www.citeulike.org/user/cdsouthan/publications/order/year Citations:http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=y1DsHJ8AAAAJ&hl=en.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164