User:Christopher P Randall
- Christopher P Randall
- University of Leeds, Antimicrobial research centre
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the O'Neill lab at the University of Leeds. I am currently a final year PhD student working on establishing the antimicrobial mode of action of the silver cation and understanding the molecular and phenotypic mechanisms of bacterial silver resistance.
- 2009- Present, PhD, Antimicrobial research centre, University of Leeds
- 2007-2008, MSc, University of Leeds
- 2002-2006, BSc, University of Hull
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164