I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
- 4.1 Last Name
- 4.2 First Name
- 4.3 Year of Graduation
- 4.4 Telephone
- 4.5 Email
- 4.6 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 4.7 Potentially Relevant Background
- 4.8 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 4.9 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 4.10 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 4.11 Commitment to academic integrity
- 5 Useful links
- Christian Richardson
- 528 Beacon Street
- Address 2
- Boston, MA
- Email: clrichar(at)mit.edu
I work in the Weiss Lab at MIT.
- Grand Junction High School, Grand Junction. Class of 2013
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Class of 2017
- Major: Biological Engineering
- Minor: Mechanical Engineering
- Synthetic biology as it applies to human therapeutics and diagnostic tools.
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
Major: 20 Minor: 2
Year of Graduation
clrichar at mit.edu
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
Sunday: Before 6, or after 8
Monday: After 1 PM
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes/Spring 2015|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I worked for the 2013 summer researching Dictyostelium at Colorado Mesa University using it as a model organism to detect drugs with potential as chemotherapeutics and treating developmental diseases.
Since January 2014, I have been working in the Weiss Lab developing a B-Cell Receptor based biosensor that can detect arbitrary macromolecules. It has potential applications in environmental sensing and rapid disease diagnostics.
- Large nitrile gloves please
- Also I am dyslexic and ordinarily get extended exam time. However I don't see this being an issue because there are no large tests in this class.
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Song about food: Banana Pancakes
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.