I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Chad Brewbaker
- Iowa State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Ames, Iowa, United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Scott Emrich, and I've joined because I study Experimental Algorithmics, i.e. "in silico" protocol efficiency. Your platform seemed to best fit my needs..
- 2011(expected), PhD, Iowa State University
- 2005, MS, Iowa State University
- 2001, BS, Drake University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164