Make a four-lead plate
- Glue short wire to Teflon surface with CircuitWorks® 5 Minute Conductive Epoxy.
- Glue small, rectangular palladium leads on top of the wire with CircuitWorks® 5 Minute Conductive Epoxy. (arranged in the order: 2, 3, 1, 4)
- Dimensions of palladium leads:
- 1- 11.1 by 2.6 = 28.86mm2
- 2- 10.8 by 3.3 = 35.64mm2
- 3- 9.4 by 2.9 = 27.26mm2
- 4- 9.9 by 3.3 = 32.67mm2
Leave to dry overnight.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.