Extracting protein from the cell cultures.
- Defrost cells that were stored at -20°C.
- The cells were sonicated for 15 seconds at a time with approximately one minute on ice between sonications. In total the cells were sonicated for 90 seconds.
- The cells were centrifuged at 9000g for 30 minutes at 4°C.
- The column was poured. Amylose resin was used. The column volume was 15mL.
- 120mL of the column buffer was run over the column at 2mL/min.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.