- Carlos Rodriguez-Caso
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Barcelona, Spain.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I lead the CSwet lab in the Complex Systems Lab at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra. I learned about OpenWetWare from the Internet, and I've joined because I would like to find a efficient way to organise my protocols, to share it, and learn from the experience of other colleagues.
- 2005, PhD, Universitad de Málaga
- Complex networks: Organisation of biological networks
- Systems and Synthetic biology
I am trying to get insight about how can be tracked the research through lab notebook. See my training about my project of learning Arduino.
- Corominas-Murtra B, Rodríguez-Caso C, Goñi J, and Solé R. Measuring the hierarchy of feedforward networks. Chaos. 2011 Mar;21(1):016108. DOI:10.1063/1.3562548 |
- Goñi J, Corominas-Murtra B, Solé RV, and Rodríguez-Caso C. Exploring the randomness of directed acyclic networks. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2010 Dec;82(6 Pt 2):066115. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevE.82.066115 |
- Montañez R, Medina MA, Solé RV, and Rodríguez-Caso C. When metabolism meets topology: Reconciling metabolite and reaction networks. Bioessays. 2010 Mar;32(3):246-56. DOI:10.1002/bies.200900145 |
- Conde-Pueyo N, Munteanu A, Solé RV, and Rodríguez-Caso C. Human synthetic lethal inference as potential anti-cancer target gene detection. BMC Syst Biol. 2009 Dec 16;3:116. DOI:10.1186/1752-0509-3-116 |
- Rodríguez-Caso C, Corominas-Murtra B, and Solé RV. On the basic computational structure of gene regulatory networks. Mol Biosyst. 2009 Dec;5(12):1617-29. DOI:10.1039/B904960f |
leave a comment about a paper here