User:Carlos Manuel Estevez
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carlos Manuel Estevez
- PhD Student Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Address 1
- Address 2
- [Bogotá], DC, [Colombia], South America.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [BioLisi] at [National University of Colombia] I learned about OpenWetWare from Searching for open wet experiment protocols, and I've joined because Actually working on computational systems biology, with wishes to start on synthetic biology.
- Year, PhD, Engineering school, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- 2005, MSc, Science School, Universidad Javeriana - (Structural, molecular biology & bioinformatics)
- 1997, BS, Biology - Science School Universidad Javeriana
- Systems Biology
- Machine Learning
- Synthetic Biology
- OpenSource hardware
- Intelligent systems
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164