I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Carlo Yuvienco
- New York University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Stumbled upon OWW during my graduate research, ca. 2009/2010. Also aware of the lab page feature via my casual connection with Scott Banta's protein engineering group out of Columbia U., and I've joined because I would like to start a lab page for our group, specifically focused on protocol versioning and sharing. External comments re: our protocols would also be great and hopefully mutually beneficial. While I am about to end my tenure with the NYU lab for which I am making this request, I will make a continuing effort to seed a lab page on OWW, if the moderators deem appropriate. We already have a collection of protocols in wiki format from an internally hosted wikimedia site, which is no longer capable of supporting itself..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164