- Working on bootstrapping theta parameters
- bootstrapping multiple parameters doesn't seem effective in the context of the boot package, despite claiming it can use a vector of stats. Certainly part of challenge is that different models have different numbers of parameters, so this isn't a fixed size vector. Approaching manually for the moment, inhibits use of bootstrap confidence intervals function from the boot package.
- Some irregular behavior in bootstrapping parameters -- have to load package and then reload likelihood_bootstrap library source file or else bootstraps are NAs, needs further investigation.
- formatting bootstrapping meaningfully -- following the ouch style for the moment
- Sent Peter Wainwright a rough draft of Bio Let. manuscript.
Goals / ToDo
- Add bootstraps of parameters to manuscript,
- Function to bootstrap all parameters given list of all models. Plotting function also.
- Write up Evolution note on AIC.
- Conference registrations
- NESCent whitepaper
Reading & Notes
- Exploring gist for code fragments. Embeddable gist: