- Bumsoo Han, PhD
- University of Texas at Arlington
- Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- 500 West First Street
- Arlington, TX 76019, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2001, PhD, University of Minnesota, MN, USA
- 1996, MS, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- 1993, BS, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- Biotransport phenomena
- Cell-fluid-matrix interaction
- 4D quantitative fluorescence microscopy
- Quantum dot-mediated fluorescence thermometry
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here