User:Brian J Joseph
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2012
- 2.1 Last Name
- 2.2 First Name
- 2.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 2.4 Course/Minor
- 2.5 Year of Graduation
- 2.6 Telephone #
- 2.7 Email
- 2.8 Preferred OH Time
- 2.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 2.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 2.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2.12 Commitment to academic integrity
- 3 Publications
- 4 Useful links
- Brian J Joseph
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Address 1 - East Campus
- Address 2 - Karachi, Pakistan
Please copy the source code from this page to your user page, fill in the answers, and print out a copy for next time.
You do not need to keep the information on your user page once you've printed it out.
Do not fill in your personal information on this page, only on your own user page.
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2012
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
617 999 8828
Preferred OH Time
Anytime on Sunday. Not on Mondays or Tuesdays
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||Yes - fall 2010|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||Auditted - fall 2011|
|7.03 (Genetics)||Yes - fall 2010|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||YES - microbial, mammalian and yeast, but I don't remember yeast stuff|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||YES|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- Currently a UROP at the Langer Laboratory.
- Wiggins Laboratory
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.