User:Brian J. Darby
- Brian J. Darby
- University of North Dakota
- Biology Department
- 10 Cornell St. Stop 9019
- Grand Forks, ND, 58202-9019
- Email me through OpenWetWare
This is the Soil Ecology and Ecological Genomics lab at the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
- 2008, PhD, University of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- 2004, MS, University of Toledo (Toledo, OH)
- 2002, BA, Northwestern College (Orange City, Iowa)
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164