- Imperial College London
- LONDON, United Kingdom
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am part of Innovation Design Engineering at at Imperial College London and the RCA. I learned about OpenWetWare from I have used and looked at a number of OWW resources. OWW also seems to pop up in my research and searches of "how to XX lab equipment", and I've joined because I believe strongly in the potential openscience has to improve access to opportunity as well as the quality of research being undertaken across the spectrum. I have done a few of my own projects and would like to start sharing them, and would like to be part of the discussion about how this works on a wet lab context..
- 2016, MSc Mechanical Engineering, Imperial College London
- 2016, MA Design, Royal College of Art
- 2012, BSc Mechanical Engineering, Queen's University in Kingston
- Opensource Tools
- Knowledge Networks
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164