User:Braxton K. Carter
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Braxton K. Carter
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I Googled "cannabinoid igem." A couple OWW pages returned., and I've joined because I am working on Rose-Hulman's 2014 iGEM project. I would like to research OWW for my team. Once I present my findings to the team, we may decide to post our materials on OWW. A few of my specific research interests include symbiosis, bacteria/eukaryote interaction, cell factory systems, and interspecies synthetic biocircuits..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164