I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Bradly Alicea
- Michigan State University
- Cellular Reprogramming Laboratory
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I would like to share protocols, analytical techniques, and theoretical ideas with other scientists in various fields. I am cross-trained as a computational and biological scientist, and seek collaborations along those lines. You may also visit my website  for a current CV and the latest research updates.
- 2009-present, PhD, Animal Science, Michigan State University
- 2004-2009, Proto PhD, Computing/CogSci/Systems Biology, Michigan State University
- 1999-2002, MS, Anthropology/Zoology, University of Florida
- Bioinfomatics/Systems Biology
- Micro-technology (MEMS, NANO), Virtual Worlds
- Physics-based models, Biomechanics
- Neural Systems
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here