User:Bradley J. Newsome
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Bradley J. Newsome
- University of Kentucky IGERT Biointerfaces
- 225 Chemistry/Physics Building
- Lexington, KY, 40506-0055, USA
I am a UK IGERT fellow in the Bachas Lab at the University of Kentucky. My current research focus is in the area of nanotoxicology.
- Current, Graduate Student - Chemistry, University of Kentucky
- 2005, BA in Biochemistry, Asbury College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here