I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Aybuge Altay
- Seniour student
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I was looking for MIT Open Course Ware for stduying JAVA Programming Language and then I jumped into MIT Main page and take a look for research groups. Then I found you., and I've joined because I am currently stduying Molecular Biology and Genetics in Turkey and interesting in bioinformatics. Last summer I performed an intership with a group whom are working on Syntehitic Biology and it actually excites me very much. Because I want to continue my carried on bioinformatics but I want to use the the informations that I gaind thanks to my bachelor study, I feel close to Synthetic Biology. Additionally because I am currently looking for groups for doing master, I wanted to closely look at your works. I'll be appreciate if you can accept my request. Yours sincerely, Aybuge Altay.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164