User:Austin J. Che/Extensions
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Here are various MediaWiki extensions that I have written for OpenWetWare, but some may likely be useful on other wikis also.
- EncryptPage: Enables encrypting parts of wiki pages such that only those with the key can view it.
- LatexDoc: Write entire LaTeX documents on the wiki.
- PartsRegistry: Enables easily creating links to the Registry of Standard Biological Parts.
- PreferencesExtension: Allow other extensions to add user preferences to the default Special:Preferences form.
- Recentchangesfilter: Augments the default recent changes list with the ability to filter based on various criteria.
- SpecialParse: Special page to parse wikitext.
- SyntaxHighlight: Syntax highlighting via GeSHi.
- UserDefaultPage: Allows users to change their personal default page to a page other than Main_Page.
- UserContentActions: Allows users to add content action tabs to each page (such as purge).
- UserSidebar: Allows users to personalize their sidebar links.
- WikiChat: Allows real-time chatting on the wiki.
- Wikilist: Makes an email list out of any wiki page.
These are not technically extensions but are still mediawiki related software:
- Dewikify: Makes wiki pages look like static pages.
- dumpRewrite: Makes it easy to extract a portion of one wiki, rewriting all page titles and links, and importing it into another wiki. This is useful for merging wikis.
- OpenWetWare:Toggle: Toggle visibility of sections. Main code at MediaWiki:Common.js.
Deprecated and unsupported:
- ShowHide Replaced by toggle functionality