User:Audrey J. Geffen
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Audrey J. Geffen
- University of Bergen
- Department of Biology
- 5020 Bergen, NORWAY
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Feature article in Nature: 507:523-525, and I've joined to use open notebooks in teaching fisheries ecology, aquaculture and marine biology To explore use of open notebook to manage wet and dry lab use.
- 1982, PhD, University of Stirling (Dunstaffnage Marine Laboratory)
- 1976, BSc, University of Michigan, School of Natural Resources
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164