User:Arun Stephen Rajkumar
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Arun Stephen Rajkumar
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Laboratory for Biological Network Characterization (http://lbnc.epfl.ch/) at EPFL, and am a biophysicist by training.
- MS in Biophysics - 2008, Anna University
- B.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology - 2003, Anna University
- Transcriptional regulatory networks
- Cellular, membrane and cytoskeletal biophysics
- Mechanisms of bacterial infection and pathogenicity
- 'Exotic' bacteria
- Kolluru GK, Tamilarasan KP, Rajkumar AS, Geetha Priya S, Rajaram M, Saleem NK, Majumder S, Jaffar Ali BM, Illavazagan G, and Chatterjee S. Nitric oxide/cGMP protects endothelial cells from hypoxia-mediated leakiness. Eur J Cell Biol. 2008 Mar;87(3):147-61. DOI:10.1016/j.ejcb.2007.10.001 |
Other paper(s) in the special hell called 'manuscript in preparation/under review'