I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Art Covert
- Wilke Lab, Center for Computational Biolog
- University of Texas at Austin
- 2451 Speedway, PAT 141
- Austin Tx, 78712
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from From my post-doc adviser, Claus Wilke, who maintains his lab webpage on this site., and I've joined because New member of the Wilke lab..
- 2009, PhD, Computer Science and EEBB, Michigan State University
- 2004, BS, Computer Science, Michigan State University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164