User:Anthony D.M. Curtis
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Anthony D.M. Curtis
- Institute for Science and Technology in Medicine and the School of Pharmacy, Keele University, UK
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Twitter, and I've joined because I have started work on several projects recently directed towards the synthesis of antimalarials and this seems like an ideal opportunity to work on other series of interesting compounds that are structurally unrelated to our own work. We have some considerable expertise in malaria at Keele University and this could be a potent way to develop work in this area..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164