User:Anne M. Byford
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Anne M. Byford
- Gaston Day School
- 2001 Gaston Day School Road
- Address 2
- Gastonia, NC 28056 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Byford lab at Gaston Day School. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM, and I've joined because We use iGEM procedures and need an online notebook for this year's project..
- 2012, MEd Learning and Technology, Western Governors University
- 1992, MS Medical Genetics, Oregon Health Sciences University
- 1989, BA, Mary Baldwin College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164