I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Anne Byford
- Gaston Day School
- 2001 Gaston Day School Road
- Gastonia, NC 28056
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I teach high school science, including AP Biology, at a college preparatory school. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM, and I've joined because the school has a 2009 iGEM team and would like to use an OWW notebook.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164