- 1 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
- 1.1 Last Name
- 1.2 First Name
- 1.3 Preferred name
- 1.4 Course/Minor
- 1.5 Year of Graduation
- 1.6 Telephone #
- 1.7 Email
- 1.8 Have you taken or are you taking...
- 1.9 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 1.10 Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- 1.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 2 Contact Info
- 3 Education
- 4 Research interests
- 5 Useful links
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Course 20 - Biological Engineering
Year of Graduation
zhua at mit dot edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics) - Currently taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry) - Taken
7.06 (Cell Biology) - Not yet taken
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) - Taken
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? Yes
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? Yes
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
UROP at the Langer Lab for 1 year (course 5/10 related project), spent the past summer doing research at the Chulabhorn Research Institute in Bangkok, Thailand (course 7 project).
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication - Wrote lab reports in 5.310 and technical reports on behalf of the CRI (however, in a different style than what I've been taught in the US).
- Oral Communication - Presented my project at bimonthly lab meetings held at the CRI this summer.
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Name: Angela Zhu
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Senior House
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare through 20.109 and joined for the purposes of this class.
MIT 2014 - Biological Engineering
Drug Delivery: current project focuses on controlled drug release triggered by infrared light.