- Continue processing films from last week
- Make two new films
- One containing the exchanged clay that my group made
- One containing the exchanged clay that another group made- we used Eleni's group
- Make new vials with three PVA films and three PVA+Clay films
- we will use Rhodamine 6G for the solution, original concentration is 159 micromolar.
- we will make three concentration sets of the Rhodamine 6G, 1 micromolar, 10 micromolar, and 20 micromolar.
- Eleni and James made the stock solutions.
- two sets of each concentration was put in a vial as well, without any film, to measure the absorption in the glass.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.