I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Andrea Lopez
- American University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Lab Instructor, and I've joined because I would like to join OWW because my General Biology 210 lab course will be using this tool to share my knowledge with my classmates and professors. We will be performing two independent experiments. One is a descriptive analysis of an area of land on the AU campus and the other is an experiment on how a chemical alters zebrafish development. With OWW, we will be able to share our findings..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164