I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Anagh Purandare
- National Center for Biological Sciences (TIFR)
- GKVK Campus
- Bellary Road
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Uma Ramakrishnan's lab at NCBS. I learned about OpenWetWare from from friend who used it before, and I've joined because To keep better account of my daily lab work and help me organise my work.
- 2006, M.Sc., Department of Biochemistry, Maharaja Syajirao University, Baroda
- 2004, B.Sc., Department of Microbiology, Abasaheb Garware College, Pune
- I am interested in Evolutionary Biology. Currently I am doing my PhD in the field of population genetics and phylogeography.