User:An M. Nguyen
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- An Nguyen
- Columbia University
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2014, PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Columbia University
- 2013, MPhil, Biomedical Engineering, Columbia University
- 2010, MS, Medicine, Stanford University
- 2009, MS, Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
- 2007, BS, Bioengineering, University of Pennsylvania
- 2007, BS, Finance, University of Pennsylvania
- Primary cilia mechanosensing and mechanobiology
- Nguyen AM, Johannessen W, Yoder JH, Wheaton AJ, Vresilovic EJ, Borthakur A, Elliott DM. Noninvasive quantification of human nucleus pulposus pressure with use of T1rho-weighted magnetic resonance imaging. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008 Apr;90(4):796-802. PMID:18381318.
- Nguyen AM, Levenston ME. Comparison of osmotic swelling influences on meniscal fibrocartilage and articular cartilage tissue mechanics in compression and shear. J Orthop Res. 2012 Jan;30(1):95-102. PMID:21735474.
- Downs ME, Nguyen AM, Herzog FA, Hoey DA, Jacobs CR. An experimental and computational analysis of primary cilia deflection under fluid flow. Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin, 2014 Jan;17(1):2-10. PMID:22452422.
- Young YN, Espinha LC, Nguyen AM, Jacobs CR, Multiscale modeling of primary cilium. In Multiscale Model Biomech Mechanobiol. Edited by De S, Hwang W, Kuhl E. London: Springer London, 2015: 87-110.