I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Amity Jackson
- Arizona State University
- Biomedical Engineering Major
- Tempe, AZ, U.S.A.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
My name's Amity Jackson. I learned about OpenWetWare from my course instructor. I've joined because I am interested in using OWW to help in my collaborative labs. I am a BME sophomore transfer student. I am originally from Baltimore, but moved here from Costa Mesa, CA. I need to join OpenWetWare in order to complete the required collaborative lab reports for this class.
- Sophomore, Arizona State University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164