I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Amin Shahali
- University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Currently, I do not work in a lab. I'm a member of the BIOMOD group at the University of British Columbia working towards modifying the surface of Lipid nano-particles (LNPs) with DNA origami to facilitate the functionality of LNPs as drug delivery carriers.
- 2014-2018, BSC, University of British Columbia
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164