I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Allan Cortes
- University of California, San Diego
- 9500 Gilman Dr.
- La Jolla, Ca, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work at the Department of Nanoengineering at the University of California, San Diego. I learned about OpenWetWare from Biomod, and I've joined because I would like to join due to interest in Nanoengineering/Bioengineering. I will also be using open wet ware for editing my Biomod 2012 research..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164