- Synthesize Lysozyme linked AuNP's at ratios 40:1, 50:1, and 110:1 to prepare for variables tomorrow.
- Gold Solution Prepared: .01 grams of Gold was weighed and added to a 10 ml volumetric flask. This yielded a 2.53mM solution.
- Lysozyme Solution Prepared: .0057 grams of Lysozyme was weighed and added to 20 ml of water using 10 ml volumetric flasks. This yielded a .02mM solution.
- Note that initially 5 tubes of each ratio were prepared.
All ratios of AuNP's were prepared in the following manner.
- Once prepared they were placed in the oven for 4 hours at 80 degrees Celsius.