- Complete the procedure as shown by Dr.Hartings, HERE.
- Bullet point numbers 2 and 3 in Dr.Hartings procedure were completed today.
- Kinetics (redo)
- Based off of the results from yesterday, it was postulated that the HRP wasn't diluted enough in comparison to the luminol and hydrogen peroxide. Due to this fact, Dr.Hartings told us that the HRP should be 10000 times less concentrated than luminol.<br.>
- Tube 1: 5ml of 0.5mM luminol and 5ml of 5nM HRP
- Tube 2: 10ml of Hydrogen peroxide which came from a stock solution with the concentration of 12.8mM
- Please note that we couldn't do any of these tests because it was deduced that the HRP was inactive. <br.>
- This is HAT's kinetic data from October 1, 2013.
- Using the starting concentrations of luminol used their is .063mM of luminol in the starting 20ml.<br.>
- The peaks on the graph are 348.99nm and 415.42nm which represent a growth in signal and a reduction in signal.<br.>