I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Alexander Castro
- 459 E. San Carlos St.
- Address 2
- San Jose, CA 95112
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I worked in Baskin BioPhysics Lab at UC Davis ('98-'99). I learned about OpenWetWare from From Cesar and Drew., and I've joined because my current focus is algorithm development for BioBrick Studio.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1: Automated conversion of wild-type DNA to BioBrick code.
- Interest 2: Optimization of BioBrick ensembles for througput.
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here