- Aldrin Gomes
- University of California, Davis
- Departments of Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior, and Physiology and Membrane Biology
- 177 Briggs Hall,One Shields Avenue
- Davis, CA 95616
- Email me through OpenWetWare
PhD, 1998 University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
1. The importance of the ubiquitin-proteasome system in cardioprotective signaling. The ubiquitin-proteasome system is the primary mechanism of protein degradation in all cells. Functional proteomics is being utilized to investigate the proteasome complex in the normal, protected, and diseased heart.
2. The role of troponin in calcium regulation of muscle contraction in hypertrophic, dilated and restrictive cardiomyopathies.
- 1 pmid=18931337
- 2 pmid=19027023
- 3 pmid=18430738
- 4 pmid=18197700
- 5 pmid=18292583