I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Adarsh Radadia
- 911 Hergot Avenue
- Institute for Micromanufacturing
- Louisiana Tech University
- Ruston, LA, U.S.A.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am an assistant professor in the Program of Chemical Engineering at the Louisiana Tech University.
- 2009, PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign
- 2006, MS, University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign
- 2002, BS, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Micro/Nano biosensors
- Bio-nano interface
- Surface chemistry
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164