User:Aakash Y. Gandhi
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Aakash Y. Gandhi
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Linked from Google search for "Top10 cells", and I've joined because I am an undergraduate in the University Scholars Program in Medicine (co-admitted to Washington University in St. Louis and the Washington University School of Medicine), as well as a research assistant in a lab studying malaria biochemistry. I am interested in understanding traditional and novel wet lab techniques, and contributing to the OpenScience movement..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56. DOI:10.1016/s0022-2836(61)80072-7 |
leave a comment about a paper here